Sunday, March 20, 2011

Learning From The Past

Most of us have gone through at least one event in our life that has challenged us to the core. Over the next several posts I will pose questions that will help you to examine those events and to identify the resilience skills and attitudes that you tapped; ones that you may not consciously realize or recognize that you have. This exercise will serve as a blueprint for building a resilience plan for yourself.

I recommend getting a notebook or journal. Take you time, ponder the question, and write your response as detailed as possible. After a few days, revisit the question and review your answer. Add to it if necessary.

Question #1: What are events (natural disaster, death of loved one, divorce, financial challenges) that I have experienced in my life that were extremely stressful to me?

To explore more fully how to building a resilience plan for yourself, you may wish to explore the process book I developed, Live A Flourishing Life.

Have a joyful day everyone. And remember to live a flourishing life.
Rita
www.ritaschiano.com

To learn more about how you can live a flourishing life, please visit my web site, www.liveaflourishinglife.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment